Helpful articles, resources, and links on mental health topics. Links should open in a new window.
- Secret Shame - one of the longest running and most helpful websites on the topic
- Psych Central's Depression Resource page - symptoms, treatment, and other resources
- Depression in Children - useful booklet from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Depression Screening Test from Psych Central
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America - Information, self-help, and strategies for managing anxiety
- Anxiety.org - They promise a free app to help manage anxiety on a daily basis. News and research stories on anxiety
- Anxiety Screening Quiz from Psych Central
The advice given on these sites, or the result of screening tests, are not meant to replace the support and help of a qualified mental health professional. Please note that I do not have responsibility for the content of these linked sites.